Tallahassee Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Coronavirus 2019 (COVID19) UPDATE:
We have now made it through the spring and summer with the Corona Virus 19 creating many “new norms.” The COVID19 has impacted all of us in almost every way. Please note that the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and families is of utmost priority to us. As new guidelines and recommendations continue to evolve, you can be sure that Drs. Wilson and Cruz are closely monitoring the situation and implementing changes as needed.
We wanted to share some information regarding how our office is continuing to provide care in a safe and effective manner:
- Face masks required for anyone entering the building.
- COVID screening questions are reviewed both when confirming and checking patients in.
- Temperature checks for all patients, parents and staff when entering the building.
- Minimizing the number of people in the waiting room, by having allergy shot patients wait in their vehicle after check in, while their shots are being prepared, and also while waiting for their 30-minute post injection time. We also ask each patient coming in for a visit with their provider to COME ALONE if an adult or if a minor, bring only one parent (no siblings please). If a patient requires assistance for an appointment, they may bring one person with them. Again, everyone will be screened upon check in.
- New methods for administering breathing tests. **Note if you have asthma BRING YOUR RESCUE INHALER to all appointments with us.
- Continued cleaning/disinfecting of the office.
Remember if there is any chance that you or anyone with you could be ill or have been exposed to someone that is ill please DO NOT COME IN. Call us so we can access if it is safe for you to come in.
Please continue to wash your hands frequently, practice social distancing, wear a mask, avoid those who are sick and stay home if you are sick. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
TAAI Policies Regarding Exemptions for COVID19 at School or Work
Please see our Exemption Policy HERE